Not happy with the results after gynecomastia surgery (Photo)

I had my surgery 6 months ago but results are not good My chest is uneven Right side is bigger witha layer of fat and I feel as if I need more lipo and contour the chest better Also more gland to be removed. My left nipple is drooping. Asked the doctor I was told everything will be fine after swelling subsides but looks like its gone from bad to worse, my left nipple is cony,My question is if the doctors agree with my condition as according to my doctor everything is fine apart from loose skin?

Things can be better

Perfection is sometimes a challenge with any gynecomastia treatment. I believe you can do better with another treatment to even out all Zones of your chest. This happens. The good news is that something can be done about it.

Potential for Gynecomastia Revision

Well, there are many possibilities for your unhappiness with the results of your initial gynecomastia procedure and whether or not the healing has completed fully. It is possible that you may have needed a 'Liposuction and Excision Combination' where the doctor will combine the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Results and Recovery Visible results are immediate. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. Dressings and bandages will be applied to incisions and a support garment will be used to support the new chest contour and minimize swelling. At times, a thin small tube will be placed under the skin in order to drain fluid and blood that may collect. The results are usually permanent. On occasion the condition may return and treatment will need to be repeated.Now, if you are unhappy with your results and you find that your surgeon will not look at your case further, you always have the option of seeking out another local certified surgeon for consultation in your potential need for a revision. As it has bee six months since your initial procedure it is likely that your skin and tissue has recovered well enough to permit a revision if needed. Good luck to you!