What the average price for puffy nipples/gynecomastia including all fees in NYC ?

I believe I have mild gynecomestia /puffy nipples I have noticed that they show through my t-shirts even though I am in good shape. What the average price including all fees in NYC ?

It really is difficult to tell you what the rough fee would be because it really depends upon what you need to have done.(  lipo, direct excision, etc..)  Best to go for a consult.  Good luck!

Gynecomastia fees

You could be referring to one of three operations: nipple correction, suction lipectomy of the breast tissue or formal surgical resection with a circumareolar approach. The fees obviously vary from low to high for these procedures, at least two of which require anesthesia. Fees are set in relation to the operative time and location in addition to complexity. See a board certified plastic surgeon who can make a surgical proposal for your specific case. Best wishes. 

What the average price for puffy nipples/gynecomastia including all fees

Thank you for the question.  When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provide… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with your national Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making.  
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Cost of Male Breast Reduction

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

The rough price will vary from surgeon to surgeon and depends on your condition. There is usually no cost, however, for the consult and you should seek someone with at least 10 years of experience. I'm sure that you will get your questions answered. Hope this helps.Leland Deane MD FACSNYC, Garden City, Babylon NY

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Average Price to Correct Puffy Nipples & Gynecomastia in NYC

According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment. Costs will also vary with geographic location.  Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.As each case is different, it is vital that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in male breast surgery. The surgeon should determine if you are a suitable candidate for male breast reduction by liposuction or glandular excision. It is also crucial to have a plastic surgeon who is well-versed in the gynecomastia condition can determine if there is firm breast tissue beneath the areola that is causing the nipples to project (which is often the case), and if so, how much of this glandular tissue can be removed to create a flat appearance.

Gynecomastia Costs

The cost off male breast reduction varies across the country and even in
the same area. Prices in South Florida are less than more expensive 
cities such as Toronto, New York, or Los Angeles. We charge starting at 
$3000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses for male breast reduction. 

To ensure the lowest possible costs and the highest possible quality, 
consult with board certified plastic surgeon who owns his own nationally
accredited surgery center. 

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

There is no average price, it all depends on what you have, That is why I offer a complimentary consultation so I can see what you have and then tell you what it will cost. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD