Why does my butt ache after 4 months post fat transfer?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. It is normal that after surgery we feel discomfort.. I suggest you to get to your plastic surgeon to check what's happening here..

Pain after a fat transfer

Greetings.  The discomfort you are experiencing may be from a variety of issues.  The best option would be to follow up with your original surgeon who could do a physical exam and assessment. Best wishes.

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon