Brazilian butt lift post-surgery - are there specific chairs I can use during recovery?

I'm looking into the BBL surgery; however, my job consists of me sitting 8hrs/day, 5days/week. Plus I need to fly back home post-surgery (5days) so sitting during my flight may jeopardize the recovery period. Is there a chair in the market I can buy that will alleviate stress on my butt during the recovery period? If so, how much is the cost and where can I purchase it?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... No my dear, I suggest you to buy a boopy pillow to sit in for at least 8 weeks for you to protect your bbl shape, it will be ok.!

BBL

I do not recommend that you sit on your Buttock after surgery for 3 weeks. The results will be better and not as much flattening will happen

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Specific chair after Brazilian Butt Lift

Most surgeons don't love the idea of their patients sitting 5 days after BBL surgery, even with a special chair. That being said, I have found that the best protective chair for my patients is the Curve Cure cushion overlay. It's pretty conspicuous, but does a great job of protecting your back end post op.

Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon