BBL after c-section?

I am due to have my 2nd child via c section December 1st how long should I wait before getting the bbl??? I'm going to Miami not sure 100% what doctor yet

BBL

I would recommend waiting at least 6 months after having a baby for your body and hormones to get back to your pre-pregnancy state and to allow time for your C-section incision to fully heal. This gives the body time to recover and hormone levels to get back to close to normal. If you are not back to your pre-pregnancy weight, I would wait even longer to try and shed those extra pounds before electing surgery. My advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can get a full body examination and come up with the best plan for you. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & ScienceĀ 

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months after you finish breast feeding prior to undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon