How much does laser scar removal cost in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the price of laser scar removal?

Dermabrasion - Scar Removal

Thank you for your inquiry. At my clinic in Laval, Montreal Quebec i offer dermabrasion for scar removal. The cost is $1000-$1500+tax. There is also Fraxel or Pro Fractional Laser depending on your scars. Price starts at $1500+tax. Dont forget to always see a board certified plastic surgeon familiar with this type of intervention.

Dermabrasion - Scar Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laser costs in Montreal

There are so many new and innovative laser and RF fractional treatments for scars. Speak to your plastic surgeon about local costs. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Laser costs in Montreal

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles