Remove scars from skin picking (Dermatillomania)? (Photo)

Thanks in advance for any advice! My long story is I've been in recovery (3mths) from a 10 year Vicodin addiction! And depression (a lot of it because of the Vicodin abuse). During that time, I also had a lot of anxiety and picked the skin on my arms and legs. I FINALLY got it under control and everything is mostly healed. It took over a year after I stopped! The scars are so embarrassing. Is there any sort of laser treatment that would get rid of these, or at least diminish , them?

Scarring/Hypopigmentation -- Fraxel/Viva/Microneedling with PRP/Skin Care

I have found the best treatment for hypopigmentation requires a combination approach.  Nothing "cures" this completely but you can get improvement with Fraxel or viva and microneedling with PRP.  I suggest only seeing an expert as skin care and sun protection will be essential as well.  Best, Dr. Emer