Caffeine after rhinoplasty?

I had a tip rhinoplasty done 10 days ago and I was just wondering, when is it ok to start drinking coffee with caffeine in it again? Thank you!

Caffeine after Rhinoplasty

I am not aware of any studies that have demonstrated adverse effects from caffeine after rhinoplasty.  We don't recommend any restrictions on caffeine intake after surgery.  In other words, if I were your surgeon I would say it's ok to drink coffee right away.  However, I would always defer to the surgeon who performed your surgery.  I hope that helps.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dietary restrictions after rhinoplasty

Ten days after rhinoplasty you should not have any restriction on drinking coffee or any dietary restriction. Salt restriction is the only one that I recommend to my patients. 

Kevin Sadati, DO