3 months after Rhinoplasty my nose tip pointing down. Should I panic? (photos)

Good afternoon, I had a nose job in April 2016, all gone ok , not much swelling, just a litre bruise under left eye because they correct the septum too. Now, 3 months after surgery I just noticed few days ago my nose tip pointing down. It is still sore inside and numb but I understand it is normal . My surgeon will be away for 1 month and I cant see him. Should I panic or it might get well soon? Many thanks!

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments at this point of your post op.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Tip Position after Rhinoplasty

Hello Alex.deedee Thank you for your question. It sounds as though the tip was in a higher position but is now settling into a lower position. This is nothing to be alarmed about and being 3 months out your nose is going to continue to undergo changes. I would be patient and discuss the issue with the surgeon who performed your procedure prior to rushing into anything. 

Rhinoplasty recovery - Tip

You are still early in your post-operative recovery period. The amount of tip refinement and definition will increase as the swelling resolves. The tip rotation (how upturned it is) will also improve - as the swelling decreases the tip will drop a bit.
Certainly express your concerns to your surgeon, and follow his/her treatment recommendations to ensure the best result.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Three months after rhinoplasty my nasal tip is pointing downwards

The shape and size of your nose will keep changing over the course of the next 9 months. It is only after 12 months will you see the final result. You will need to stay in touch with your surgeon as your nose steadily recovers from the surgery. If after 12 months, your tip has dropped significantly, then you will need to discuss this with your surgeon. Hopefully he will be in a position to help you.
Kind regards.