Marijuana use after rhinoplasty?

It's been 9 days since I had a tip rhinoplasty done under local anesthesia, and the procedure was minimal being only 30 minutes long. I suffer from horrible depression and anxiety and rely on medical marijuana to help me with these issues, and my mental health is very bad right now. Is it safe to smoke a little at 9 days along? I do not roll it in nicotine papers or anything and I don't smoke cigarettes. My swelling has gone down a ton already and my nose is looking pretty good

Marijuana use after rhinoplasty?

This is definitely a pro vs con judgement. Your mental health is obviously critical to a good recovery. You would be better served by consuming edibles rather than smoking anything this early post op. However, discuss with your surgeon as they have specific knowledge about your procedure and what will be most beneficial for your healing.

Smoking and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments at this point of your post op.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
I don't recommend you to smoke at least after 2 months post op to avoid unnecessary risks. 
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD