How to save fat after BBL with TT and Hips?

I'm getting a TT and BBL together. Will my butt flatten seeing that I can lay on my stomach. Should I not get hips so i can lay on my side. What's the best way to preserve the fat

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... It is better to always use your boopy pillow and wear your garment, 24/7 without restrictions. Sleep under 3 pillows under your back and 3 more under your thighs to be comfy..

BBL

First, I will often stage the tummy tuck and BBL because I think it is safer.  Second,  positioning will be tough if you do both at the same time.  The goal is to not put pressure on your buttocks.

BBL & TT

You will need to discuss this with your plastic surgeon, if they are comfortable performing the two procedures together then they will have a precise aftercare plan for you to follow for optimal results. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon