REALISTICALLY, how many inches should I expect to lose in my waist and butt once swelling goes down? (photos)

I am 10 days post op BBL. My waist is too big and my butt is not big enough in my opinion.

REALISTICALLY, how many inches should I expect to lose in my waist and butt once swelling goes down?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... After a liposuction with bbl, you will know how many inches you will be loosing between the first 3 months.. Now it is too soon, besides that you look beautiful!

Swelling

Your waist will shrink a bit when the swelling subsides.  If you did not have a lot of fat available or your buttocks would not accept more fat, then this may be reasons why the result is not as large as you wanted.

I think you have a great result for early post op. Your waist will continue to shrink as you have a lot of swelling right now. Unfortunately your butt/hips will also shrink. You will lose ~30-50% of the volume that was injected. We are not able to give you the exact inches you will shrink as we were not involved in your surgery and have no idea what you looked like before surgery and how much was liposuctioned/injected into your butt/hips. 

Inches lost post surgery

You are still early in the healing process so it is difficult to assess. Consult with your surgeon about expected results as your surgeon knows the specifics about you and the scope of the surgery. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.  

Best of luck

Rami Ghurani, MD

Swelling

It is way too soon to judge the final result based on the fact that your body is still in the process of recuperating. There are a lot of considerations when transferring fat in large volumes, its not as simple as just putting as much as one can. Putting too much or being "aggressive" can also be a bad thing because increased pressure in the area of the transfer can increase the amount of fat that does NOT survive. Be patient as from the pictures you look great.

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

BBL results

You are still very early in your postoperative course and I would recommend that you give yourself more time for the swelling to go down before you judge any results. You still have a lot of tissue swelling and bruising especially around the waist from liposuction that will improve with time. Continue to follow-up with your surgeon. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD