I am a 20yo Mtf trans woman who is considering a Brazilian butt lift. (photos)

Is it possible to get a flat stomach with my body shape and is it possible to get the hips and butt I desire? One pic is of meach unedited, the other is from behind, edited to my desired results.

BBL for a MTF trans

A brazilian butt lift is a great way to reshape your body. It can feminize your body when done the right way. You look to be a great candidate for significant improvement (making the stomach and waist smaller, and the hips and butt larger). Whether you can get exactly what you want is always a much more involved conversation and requires consultation. In my practice, I treat many MTF trans and the results can be quite nice. Make sure to find a surgeon experienced in both BBL procedure and MTF patients. You may need to travel to find the right surgeon. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

Without seeing a picture of your butt as it currently is, it is difficult to say whether your goals would be attainable.  You have enough fat, the question is what does the starting point look like.   A consultation is you best bet. 

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL for transgender

Based on your pictures you can absolutely achieve improvement in feminization of your body with BBL and specifically the liposuction body contouring that shapes a BBL. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs to get the best results. Good luck.  

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

I am a 20yo Mtf trans woman who is considering a Brazilian butt lift.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your dreamed results doll, you will get a really nice shape!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

It would help to see an unedited pic of your backside. How long have you been on hormones? You absolutely can get a more feminine shape/contour with a BBL. It does appear that you have some excess fat over our abdomen and waist.