Can i get 800cc on each cheek of my BBL? I'm 159 pounds 5'9 (Photos)

My weight is 159 pounds. I am 5'9 1/2 how many cc's can i get in each cheek with this weight. I'm already scheduled for my surgery I'm very excited. Hoping to get 800cc's on each side. (Fingers Crossed)

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

800 cc in each buttocks cheek

Even though your cheeks could accommodate 800 cc you don't have 800 cc to offer; in order to get 800 cc into each cheek, it would require you to get 1600cc of fat for both cheeks which then requires you to have 4800cc of lipoaspirate removed; you have 2 L of fat at most which means that you will have 600cc of fat that can be used; 600 divided into each cheek means that you will have 300cc of fat for each cheek at best; have you considered supplementing the fat grafting with an implant? 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Amount of cc's injected

You likely will not be able to get 800cc's of "pure" fat injected per side during your fat transfer to the buttock procedure. You may be able to get 800cc's of a diluted, bloody solution mixed with fat, it all depends on your your plastic surgeon harvests and prepares the fat. The actual number of cc's injected is not really that important, what matters is how much fat survives and what your final shape looks like.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Can i get 800cc on each cheek of my BBL? I'm 159 pounds 5'9

I cannot tell you for sure that you will get 800cc from just looking at photos. It help to be able to pinch and move fat/tissue around to really tell. If you are getting liposuction to your abdomen, waistline, back, love handles and thighs you will likely have 800cc or very close. Either way you are a perfect candidate and should have a great result!

BBL

It seems that you may get those 800cc for each buttock, harvesting the fat from several areas, like the abdomen, flanks, back, inner thighs. Check with your surgeon, in regard the probable amount of fat that you may get.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Looking at your photos it is likely a surgeon can get about 800 cc of fat for trasfer to your buttocks.  However a consultation is needed to determine this more accurately. 

Good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your post. The best candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift are patients that have a fair amount of fat in the abdomen hips waist and lower back and who can commit to the postoperative recovery afterwards. During this procedure you will receive suction to these areas. A thin waist and tight abdomen will look especially beautiful with a curvy bottom. At this stage the best thing to do is to consult the plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience with this technique. I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Volume of fat in BBL

You should be able to achieve 800 cc with a nice result. It is best not to focus on the volume injected but the lipocontouring to give you the best shaped result. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD