Should I allow the new BBL PS to fix my "dog ears" or have it fixed by the same PS that did my TT? (Photos)

I had a TT done on July15 and ended up with a problem called "Dog Ears" as you may all know. My dilemma now is should I let the PS that did my TT fix my problem (pay anesthesiologist fee only) or since I am now planning on getting a BBL allow that PS to do it all at once and fix it. Don't want to pay more out of pocket or make the wrong choice... Please Help!

Should I allow the new BBL PS to fix my "dog ears" or have it fixed by the same PS that did my TT?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. It is aleways better for a patient to perform a surgery or a revision with the same surgeon who had performed the same procedure. Go to your surgeon for a tt revision to correct the dog ears and to do some more lipo and bbl..

Fielder's choice

What I mean is that it is up to you to decide who you want to fix it. Either one is probably a good idea.  

Abdominoplasty dog ears

Based on the pictures posted (Limited) may need revision of the entire abdominoplasty if you want the best reults. After that think of doing the BBL