What supplies should I pack for BBL?

BBL

Thanks for your question. This is not a complete list but here are some that you should keep in mind. Ask your surgeon or their staff for a list. 

Get prescriptions filled (2 days prior). A mild laxative over the counter as pain medication causes constipation. Bring all prescriptions with you on the day of surgery. Loose fitting clothes (Tops should button or zip in front and should not have to be pulled over your head. A trash bag or shower curtain to protect your car during the ride home. It is also recommended to protect your bedding and furniture. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall

What supplies should I pack for BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. 

Stop using Multivitamin (because the Vitamin E and A) at least 2 weeks before surgery.

What you should bring:

Iron, Vitamin C, Complex B. omeprazol Feminine Pads  Compression socks Body wipes Face towels Tooth paste,  tooth brush, mouth wash preferably the travel size.  Flat Shoes Summer dresses about 3 or 4 One cotton tank Your laptop or iPad or cellphone If you have diabetic bring your Gluco Test.  They could be required during the stay at home recovery. Bring constipation pills, usually after surgery is necessary. ALso you can buy here. If you have asthma bring the drugs for nebulization. They could be required during the stay at home recovery. Abdominal Board Epi Foam boppy pillow (BBL) Other extras thing you  may need:

1. package of 6 white tees 2. 1 package of 6 cushion ankle socks 3. 1 plush throw 4. Arnica cream  5. 3 bars dial soap 5. Neosporin 6. Antibacterial hand wipes 7. wet cleansing towelettes. 8. Dulcolax 9. Tylenol, Advil 10. Rose mosqueta oil 11. Bio oil 2 oz. 12. Adhesive tape 13. Gauze pads 14. Latex gloves (2 box) 15. Travel size toiletries at walmart comes with toothbrush/paste,shampoo,cond.,mini comb,deodorant,lotion..will also take makeup and hair bands) 16. Adult diapers (if you will has BBL) 17. Loofa 18. Female urinal

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Preparing for major surgery

For every major elective surgery certain pre-operative and post-operative instructions and preparations needs to be done and followed under the direction of the operating surgeon.

This starts with choosing the qualified Board certified surgeon in the field of surgery appropriate  to the planned surgery.

Pre-operative preparations do minimize complications and make the patient as comfortable as possible and assures success of the surgery.

Choosing where to do the surgery, in a surgical center accredited by a qualified organization such as AAAASF assures quality and patient safety.

Any body can do the basic technical aspect of surgery, not any body can give superior medical/surgical/technical care

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre op and post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

What supplies should I pack for BBL?

We provide our patients with garments and pillows, and recommend buying ABD pads, chux pads, Tylenol ES, arnica...Check with your surgeon since he/she might have a different protocol for pre op.  Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

If you are traveling out of the area for your procedure then I would make sure you have your housing accommodations arranged for your stay while you are there, if you have a sitter or need to bring someone with you to supervise you the first 24 hours and help assist you while you recover. Ask your doctor what supplements/medications you should stop taking before surgery, most important are anything with blood thinning agents in it and remain nicotine free for at least 30 days prior to surgery and after surgery. I would also find out if you have to order a compression garment or will they provide one for you. Bring all your prescribed medications, loose fitting clothes, surgical garments and BBL pillow if traveling home before 3 weeks post op. This can be used if needing to sit for long periods of time in the car/plane etc to take pressure off of the buttocks. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

What supplies should I pack for BBL?

I do not recommend a lot of supplement, vitamins, or minerals.  Having a BBL pillow may be appropriate.  You should always contact your surgeon about instructions.  I make myself available to my patients  by email and phone both before and after surgery.