When are you able to shower after having a BBL?

I allow my patients to shower after a day or two, but you need to follow the instructions of your surgeon.  You should always contact your surgeon about postoperative instructions.  I make myself available to my patients  by email and phone both before and after surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. after the procedure you will have some stitches in some parts of your body, it will be better for you to take a bath when  your stitches are completely closed. after 21 days will be good.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Follow your surgeon's instructions since each surgeon has a different protocol.  Patients can shower the first night after surgery as long as they have a caregiver with them to assist.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL and shower

I usually allow patients to shower the next morning. You should ask your surgeon what his policy is.  Best of luck.

BBL

This should be discussed with your plastic surgeon because every surgeon will have a slightly different post-operative protocol. I usually recommend after 48 hours it is safe to take a shower. Just as long as it is not in very hot water or a soak in the bath. This is also a good time to have your caregiver wash and dry your garment for you. Best of luck in your recovery.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon