How big my butt will be if I’m 5'0" and weigh 120 lbs? (Photos)

Should I gain more weight? To look like this?

How big my butt will be if I’m 5'0" and weigh 120 lbs?

Is is actually impossible for PS to make every patient have the exact same wish photo results. We need to see some photos of you to give you real advice about realistic expectations. Every patient can undergo a BBL - liposuction of areas with excess fat, focus on liposculpting the waistline, and fat transfer to the buttocks. Even very thin patients have excess fat. The question is do you have enough fat to reach your desired look? Is your natural waist size small enough to reach your desired look?

BBL

Thanks for the question.

I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Also, in your case to give you the best advice is good to have a personal evaluation. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Buttock size after BBL

In order to give you a rough idea, you would have to be seen in person.  Best of luck in your decision to move forward.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... Remember that surgeons cannot promise specific results based on pictures because every patient is different in size and shape, and also each one of us we have different weight and located fat, so.. It will depend on your located fat on surgery OR at the moment of surgery. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

without pictures of you it is impossible to tell.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Optimal weight for BBL

120 lbs at 5'0 should be plenty of fat for your desired results. The shape of your buttock after BBL is more about the liposculpting rather than fat volume. Make sure you find a surgeon that is experienced in this procedure to give you the best results. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD