I'm looking for the best BBL doctor in Cali Colombia my top 3 are Dr. Henao, Dr. Sacristan, or Dr. W Jimenez? (photos)

I need full back lipo and a good bbl can some please tell me who is the best in Cali Colombia?

To find local doctors in your area, please click here. 

Best BBL Surgeon

The best surgeon is one who performs a high number of these procedures and delivers excellent and safe results. It is difficult to answer this question as there are many talented and highly trained surgeons. Make sure your surgeon has the credentials to perform these procedures and if possible, talk to some of his patient's about their experience and results. Using social media or online pictures alone as criteria can be a mistake as there are many misleading pictures and photoshop photography that occurs. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills

I'm looking for the best BBL doctor in Cali Colombia my top 3 are Dr. Henao, Dr. Sacristan, or Dr. W Jimenez?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... there are many doctors all around the world that are really good surgeons, but of course you can also research for the best for you love, good luck finding your board certified plastic surgeon.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD