I got a deep scar left from a bacterial infection I got on my face. (Photo)

It's been under a month but I've been left with what looks like a hole and I'm worried it's not going to fill in. I've been using aloe vera gel and vitamin e oil. Any advice would be much appreciated

Filling Solutions--Dented Scar: fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

This will require a combination approach likely of filler (bellafill), laser/RF (fraxel or viva), and microneedling/prp. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

I got a deep scar left from a bacterial infection I got on my face.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your infection.  In order to prevent a recurrence of the bacterial infection you need to allow your scar to heal from the inside-out.  This will take several weeks, with maturation of scar occurring over months.  Once the skin has returned to normal, options at improving the scar can be performed.  See the link below for more information.