Swelling isn't going down after 3 months; anything I can do? Can ptosis overcorrection be repaired after 3 months? (Photos)

Hi doctors,my eyes are messed up,I'm so sad.I had a primary surgery(incisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis surgery)in mid June , few days later follow by a revision surgery. After revision my surgeon left 2 incisions on my left eye and my right eye was over-corrected and peaked shape.It's been 3 months,my swelling isn't going down.and they are still in pain. Is there anything I can do?My right eye is peaked,can its ptosis overcorrection be repaired in the future? Or is it too late for me?

Revision eyelid surgery

Best to see an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. It is unlikely that things will change now that is 3 months after surgery. Revision surgery may be possible.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon