If you have high testosterone in your body is it okay to get prp for you hair?

I have had prp done twice both within 7 months of each other. I had a lot of shedding the first couple months. By the 5 month my hair was thicker and had curl to it. The last treatment I had after about 8 months my hair went from thick to thin again? How often should I have it done and is having high testosterone bad when injecting the blood into the scalp?

PRP

Having high testosterone does not preclude you from being treated with PRP. I would recommend an evaluation by a hair loss expert.

PRP

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

PRP with Progesterone for Great Results--Hair Loss Treatments

PRP (platelet rich plasma) is a process by which the platelets and growth factors from a patients whole blood are processed and re-injected, so this is fine to use for hair loss treatment. I also use progesterone injections with great success. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hair loss expert. We do monthly injections for 6 months then every 2-3 months forever.  Best, Dr. Emer