PRP session.

Kidney transplant - can he do PRP??

Kidney transplant and PRP

As long as you are healthy, and have stable lab values, I do not see any contraindication to having PRP done.  Be sure to go through your health history with your injector.  Best of luck!

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Kidney transplant? PRP? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, A kidney transplant is not acontra indication to using PRP for hair restoration. However, one should perform an evaluation to see if the platelet count is above  110,000. This is borderline for The minimum number of platelets to make The treatment viable. I would also be concerned about  immunosuppressants. A thorough cleansing of the scalp and post operative vigilance for infection is needed.Goid luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP

Your kidney transplant should not be a contraindication to use of PRP as it is your own blood component that is being used.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician