Is anyone doing Dr. Merck's stitch method in or near California?

So I've been looking into Dr. Merck's stitch method and it seems really promising. I like how minimally invasive it is and how there is very little down time involved with his procedure. The only thing holding me back is he is located all the way in Germany. I know there is another surgeon in Australia doing the stitch method as well but that is really far as well. Is anyone performing this method near California? Or anywhere in the US? It seems the traditional method might be my only option
Click here to search for a board certified surgeons in your area.

Otoplasty ear pinning

There are probably dozens of surgeons who perform that in the U.S.   Most would use that as one of many techniques used as it can't be used for all patients.