Does non surgical nose surgery make your nose look bigger and does it help make your nose straight?

I am thinking about looking into non surgical nose surgery and I have a few questions. Since fillers are used surely it makes your nose look bigger? Will it help my noise look straight since my nose is slanted to the right, if so, will it Look really wide? How much does it cost roughly ?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty and size of nose

Yes a non-surgical nose job always makes a nose bigger. However that doesn't mean the nose will look bigger. Usually it doesn't appear bigger. Partly because such small amount of tissue filler are used. 

Limits of non-surgical rhinoplasty

Hi.  Lots of changes can be made using fillers in nonsurgical rhinoplasty but there are some limits.  While in fact the volume of the nose is increasing by adding fillers, the nose can be made to look thinner or straighter or narrower depending on the patient (and the skill of the doctor).  Not everyone is a candidate.  In fact most noses and people are not good candidates.  If the crookedness or asymmetry is due to collapse of the middle vault or ULC or even the tip LLC cartilages then fillers can make the nose look straighter.  If the nose is twisted and the bones are "going" in a certain direction then adding fillers can accentuate and enhance the asymmetry unless the nose is injected in a way to widen it (which isnt always ideal!)  

Essentially what I am getting at is that there are lots of subtle nuances and you want a nose expert who knows the nose and what it should look like injecting you not just anyone who is going to simply "fill it."  The nose expert will be able to talk you out of a non surgical nose job if he feels it is not optimal.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello katelondon123 - Thanks for your question. Yes, nonsurgical rhinoplasty with filler does make the nose bigger and it can help straighten the nose if done properly for the correct indication. Without seeing pictures of your nose, I couldn't comment on the possible aesthetic outcomes. I would recommend that you work with a rhinoplasty specialist who is an expert in nonsurgical rhinoplasty for more information. Costs will vary by practitioner.

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Liquid rhinoplasty

Cost will vary from place to place, to be honest with you.  I use different products depending on what the nose needs - often I will use juvederm ultra, sometimes ultra plus, or restylane.  With a liquid rhino we play with lights and shadows - so I can make a crooked nose look straight without making it wider. That being said, it depends on what the problem is to start.  So without any pictures its a hard question to answer.  I suggest you discuss this at length with your physician prior to any injections as you are limited by what you can accomplish with fillers (although you really can do some amazing things with it too!).  Best of luck - I hope some of this helps. 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

This is tough to answer without a picture. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. Cost will vary. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Best, Dr. Emer