My Dr said to NEVER EVER put filler in your Nose for Non Surgical Nose Job, is this true?

My dentist started to offer injections - he is a great Dr and has been studying it for over a year as passion - I do trust him, and he did a great job on my Botox. I do know he is new and this is not his first profession so am taking that into consideration. But he said there is a major vein there and that the filler can get stuck in between the tissue causing a permanent hump and blue color - he has seen it himself and said to never ever let anyone tell me it's OK to put filler in my nose? 

The Truth about Non-Surgical Nose Jobs with Filler (Voluma, Restylane) and Botox

No, we do offer non-surgical nose jobs in my practice with great results. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose and they can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox. Please see an expert for all injections. Best, Dr. Emer

Filler placement in the nose

Placement of fillers in the nose is not FDA approved, is only temporary, and can have significant complications such as skin necrosis.    We do not recommend non-surgical rhinoplasty for those very reasons .