Can I smoke shisha after rhinoplasty? I have not smoked shisha for one month since the operation

It’s best to wait at least 6 weeks after rhinoplasty before smoking.

Smoking shisha, a sweetened tobacco smoked through a hookah, is a common cultural practice in parts of the Middle East and South Asia. It’s good that you’ve held off from smoking for one month since your rhinoplasty, and I recommend waiting 2 additional weeks. Smoking can interfere with wound healing or cause other complications. What’s more, the fact that you’ve abstained for this long means you may cough when you smoke shisha for the first time after your rhinoplasty, and coughing may pose a challenge to your healing tissue.