I had an ear correction 10 years ago, with one correction after. Is there anything that can be done?

It has never been right, especially the left ear, the top bends over and looks different to the right side. It is a deep regret I ever had it done as my ears were not suitable being too big on the upper half. Is there anything that can be done? I am reluctant to let anyone do anything on them.

To be able to answer your questions, you should post photos of your ears – one from the front and one from the back, taken from exactly the middle of your head. One should be able to see both ears clearly at the same time. A re-correction is basically possible if the ears are still protruding. For this, there are the existing open and invasively traditional ear pinning operations available to you. However, in the meantime there are also the minimally invasive method,  the Merck Stitch Method, by which the ears are no longer cut open, and the patient is able to check and co-determine the result in a hand mirror. A post-operative bandage is not necessary with this method.  

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Secondary repair can be done.  I would need to see photos of your ears to know what is needed and if improvement is likely with another surgery.

John F. Reinisch, MD