171cm 54kilos - am I possible for BBL with body shaping? I don't have hips and no form in my body.

It has been years that im insecure with my body, yes i am slim and looked good on skater dresses but I am ashamed to wear swimsuit. I wanted a thin well shaped hourglass body, i am not keen on implants though. I wanted hips and hourglass shaped body. Is that possible for me? Please let me know. Thank you

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat Grafting/ Fat Transfer/ High Definition Liposuction

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Yes, you would be a great candidate as long as you find a board certified plastic surgeon who has demonstrated excellence with thinner patients.

Beverly Hills, CA