I have a firm bump on the left side of my nose on my outer nostril 3 weeks after rhinoplasty. (photos)

It has been 3 weeks since I had closed rhinoplasty to remove a bump on my bridge and reduce the tip which was long and hooked. I have a lump on the outer left nostril which has become more visible as the swelling has subsided. I am able to press this lump in but comes back straight away. Inside my nose there looks to be quite a bit of what looks like scar tissue so am wondering if this is what is causing it? Also having looked at other pictures is it possible I may have poly beak? Or too early?

Bump and polly-beak deformity

From the limited views and description is hard to give you a definite answer, but the bump could be residual cartilage, or bone, as well as just skin swelling.
You do have appear to have a polly-beak deformity, without touching your nose it is hard to determine of this is just swelling that will resolve, or it is the actual position of the tip cartilages. My guess would be the later as it appears that you have a slight saddle deformity of the bridge-in other words the bridge is too low in relationship to the tip.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD