Three days after my FUE hair transplant, my scalp and forehead has really gone oily. Why is this?

Oily skin after a hair transplant

This is not an issue , no need to worry . In my practice I recommend my patients with an oily skin to wash their hairs twice a day . As mentioned before , by  a good washing the oil will be removed . 

All the best 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

3 days after hair transplant

Oily skin on the scalp is not a problem for hair transplant growth. Good washing is critically important and this will remove most of the oils

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If your scalp is oily after surgery and you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor. Otherwise there is no way to tell

If your scalp is oily after surgery and you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor. Otherwise there is no way to tell.  Perhaps you have oily scalp and you are not washing well.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon