I'm a transgender who has a wide forehead. What should I do? (Photo)

starting june this year i started to notice that my forehead is getting much wider and broad than usual. The doesnt move place but the forehead seems to be getting much Longer and wide. Please help me

If you are considering a cosmetic procedure to narrow your forehead, a hair transplant surgery may be an option.

If you are considering a cosmetic procedure to narrow your forehead, a hair transplant surgery may be an option.  You need to see a doctor for an examination and recommendation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wide forehead

From the picture provided, it appears that your brow and your forehead are not too prominent, but that your hairline is receding, leading to increasingly exposed forehead.  To give a full assessment, I would have to examine you in person, but from the picture I would recommend hair transplant.  I do these on men and women, and this can be done without anesthesia and without stitches.  This will increase the fullness of the hair around your forehead and reduced the exposed foreheadBest of luckDr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improve your forehead

A hairline lowering forehead reduction could diminish the size of your forehead and give it a more feminine appearance. If you are showing signs of early male pattern hair loss, that has to be addressed first. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon