Unnatural looking hairline? I had FUE 2 weeks ago (Photo)

I had fue 2 weeks before 2300 graft in frontal and 1300 graft in vertex. but my frontal hairline is quite unnatural in looking. It will OK in future or I have to do anything. Please advice me. (Picture attached).

Hairline

It's really up to your own personal aesthetic and the doctor's style. If you're unhappy with how it look definitely bring it up with your doctor to talk about how to potentially correct it to something you are satisfied with. Keep in mind that you may think it looks better once your hair has grown in fully, however.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you have an unnatural looking hair line, it is best to follow up with your doctor.

If you have an unnatural looking hair line, it is best to follow up with your doctor.  If your doctor cannot help you then it is best to see another doctor for a second opinion and options.  You do have options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Unhappy with the frontal hairline

Hairline created in hair transplantation shows how experienced is your doctor. Every hairline should be planned proportional to the patient's face.Some might be lower some might be higher but in any case it should be looking natural at the end. The line should be dense enough to make a smooth passage to both temporals. If you dislike your new hairline the best option is to get in touch with your surgeon for revision options. All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hairline

You should discuss your concerns with the surgeon who performed your transplant, especially if you are not happy with the look.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

You don't like your hairline at 2 weeks after the transplant

If You don't like your hairline at 2 weeks after the transplant, then you should go back to see your doctor and ask your doctor  about your concerns

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Unnatural hairline

There are many issues with your hairline.  It is low, broad, and intersects the temple area inferior to the mid-frontal point.  The latter is seen in some ethnic groups like men of African ancestry.  The low, broad hairline looks like a bowl was placed on the scalp and the hairline was traced out along it's margin.  These hairlines needlessly waste hair follicles and they are often unrealistic to build.

The question will be how much hair loss you have in the future?  If you have marked hair loss, this hairline will be too low for you.  If your hair loss is more limited, you may be able to make this work.  However, I would not recommend anyone build a hairline like you have.  The fact that you have hair loss in the crown suggests that this was overly aggressive.  My expectation is that you will wind up taking out many of these grafts one day.  

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon