Is 350cc hp a good size? (photos)

Im thinking of getting 350cc but my friends ans family said it looks way too big! I really like them but i dont know what to do! I want to look natural and too big or too small!

Is 350cc hp a good size?

It's difficult to say but i'm leaning toward a slightly smaller size (ie 320cc) based solely on your photos and without knowledge of your height and weight.  My preference is for my patients to show and describe to me examples of the size and contour that would be their ideal goal and then do my best during the surgery to match their expectations. I place temporary "sizers" to see the actual shape, size and contour of their breast with an implant actually in place.  I feel that having a patient responsible for the final implant selection before the surgery is not ideal, though others disagree.  Allow your surgeon to make the final decision on the implant choice during the surgery based on your discussion and his/her best abilities.  I feel that you're more likely to get a natural looking result.Regards, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

It should be your decision only

Size decisions should no be made with popular vote. Make this decision between you and your surgeon only.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Question about breast implant size

If you like that particular size, and your plastic surgeon doesn't think they are out of proportion for your body size then I would move forward with your choice. You don't have any information about your height, weight or current cup size, but for an average person, say 5'6" and a medium build, then roughly 175cc will equal one cup size increase. That means the 350cc you are looking at will give approximately a 2 cup size increase. 

Silicone implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I prefer use the Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.  with volumes between 450ml-550ml.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Friends and Family Said Choice of Implants " Way Too Big!"

Choice in size of breast implants is and should remain a personal decision that you make. You want to select the size that makes you feel best when you see yourself in that size. Friends and family don't live with the decision - you do. Stick with your instincts and discuss them with your doctor if you have any concerns. 

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Natural Look

Thank you for your question. I think that if you are willing to go up two cup sizes, then 350 cc may be a good fit for you. I'd recommend you try on different size implants with different bras and a tight fitting t-shirt, to determine what look you so desire. As always, please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes!

Mary Jo Wright, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Is 350cc hp breast implant a good size?

Thank you for your question.  You have very good normal breast anatomy and should be able to achieve a very nice result with breast augmentation.The size of implant should be based on a measurement of the base width of your breasts which should be taken by her plastic surgeon.  My guess is that the high profile has been recommended because she wanted a size larger than your breast base width in the moderate profile plus implant.  For more information on sizing please read below:

Is 350cc hp a good size?

The perception of what is a "natural looking breast" is very individual and varies greatly from patient to patient and from doctor to doctor.
The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: Your individual anatomy, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s. or the type of implant. The thickness of your tissue, breast dimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing suit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.
Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. If you live outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon