I had 4 small applications on abdomen a month ago and wondered can this have anything to do with sudden high blood pressure?

I have always had low blood pressure and never worried till last week when my Dr and nurse took 2 readings in intervals and it read 142/90. I am 5'5" 142lbs just for info. And 47 yrs old. I am very worried. Thanks Melanie.

Blood pressure change after liposuction

many things can change your blood pressureIf the liposuction caused pain, that will temporarily raise your blood pressureOther causes include driving in bad traffic, exercising a lot, anxiety - 
I suggest you fully recover from your liposuction and then check your blood pressure again 

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Increased Blood Pressure

A sudden increase in blood pressure is not a common side effect one month post liposuction. A temporary increase in blood pressure may be noted after surgery due to increased pain and anxiety, but one month later is uncommon. I suggest following up with your surgeon and primary care physician to evaluate the underlying cause of your elevated BP. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your elevated BP has caused you to worry.  I would get in touch with your family practice or general medicine doctor to have another set of readings performed to see what your blood pressure reading is like.  If you have recently had surgery it is possible to have an elevated blood pressure from pain or discomfort which normalizes as your healing progresses.  Once your blood pressure is taking over a series of times a better determination as to the cause can be diagnosed.  Best wishes.