Are there programs to help with funding? How much should I expect to pay for lipo on my arms?
Doctor Answers 7
Financing options are available for plastic surgery.
Liposuction - want it but am broke
- I am sorry you are broke -
- If you really have no money, it is wise to get your finances in order first.
- If yoiu are working, you may be able to finance the surgery via Care Credit or similar financing.
- Most surgeons' offices offer at least one kind of financing.
- The cost of liposuction varies - depending on the area of the country and what needs to be done.
- The surgeon's fee is likely to be in the $2000 range -
- It will cost more if you are asleep or sedated for the surgery.
- There are no less expensive, equally effective treatments - it would be nice if there were.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- Arms
You might also like...
Funding for Liposuction and Costs
Payment options for liposuction
These companies require credit where the mess before they let money.
There are no effective lower priced options the liposuction.
The only alternative is cool sculpting which generally has a much lower effectiveness and lower patient satisfaction.
Some medical schools have a discount cosmetic surgery clinics as part of their plastic surgery residencies.
You could contact the plastic surgery department at University of Utah medical center to see if they offer such a program.
Liposuction can legally be performed by doctors who have no formal training in surgery. There are doctors who have much less experience or no formal training in this procedure for liposuction at a discount.
I would highly advise against going that route.
If liposuction is done badly if you leave a lifetime disfigurement that's irreparable.
My suggestion is that you work on your financial situation and save up some money and have the procedure done correctly when you can afford it.
Mats Hagstrom M.D.
Are there programs to help with funding? How much should I expect to pay for liposuction on my arms?
Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon