Can a bone graft and implant be done at the same time? (Photo)

CT SCAN

Yes , it can be done, and it seems that you have enough bone, but a CT SCAN , will aloud the doctor to determine the amount and position, of the implant, now, there are several techniques to restore this area, 
also the height is important.because at the end,what you need is avery aesthetical solution of that area.

Implant and bone graft

Only by taking a 3D CAT scan will we know for sure if an implant can be done with a bone graft (as well as a gum graft) or if a bone graft will need to precede the implant by 4-6 months. This is a determination that your periodontist or oral surgeon can answer for you. So the answer is: MAYBE

Herbert Veisman, DDS
Toronto Periodontist

Bone Graft And Implant

It all depends on the situation.  If insufficient bone is available, the graft must be performed first and allowed to heal for 3-6 months.  Following bone growth, the dental implant can be placed.  If only a small amount of grafting is needed, there are times the dental implant can be placed at the same time as the graft.  Good luck.  

Dental implant and bone graft at same time

If there is inadequate bone for implant placement, it is recommended and more predictable to graft the site first and then place the implant after it has healed. In my experience, that is the best outcome and predictable results.

H. Ryan Kazemi, DMD
Bethesda Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Simultaneous bone graft with implant

In many cases an implant can be placed simultaneously.
These circumstances are reserved for the most ideal situations.
One such as yours is a bit more delicate since you have
some tissue deformities in the area.  I would suggest doing
a simultaneous bone graft and soft tissue graft to build out
and repair the area prior to placing the implant.  One you
have an ideal site to place the implant, I see no reason
to put a temporary post and crown on the implant the
day it is placed.  This will help restore the tissues natural
architecture.

Derek Faktor, DMD
New York Dentist