What is the cost of pectoral fat transfer with scar tissue release?

Bilateral Pectoral fat transfer and scar tissue release. Fat being transferred from lower back region. What is the cost? I'm looking to have that done ASAP.

Pectoralis fat transfer and scar

This is a tough question to answer without seeing you in person because the cost  will be related to the complexity of the situation.   Best of luck.

Fat transfer to Chest

This is a good question.  Fat transfer to the chest in men is a great procedure as well as in breast for women.  In men, great definition can be added and indents fix very easily.  It is basically a sculpting procedure that is performed.  I have repaired chest with the "pectus excavatum" deformity with fat transfer several times.  This is a great and unique way to repair a complex deformity on the chest.  If this can be done, other problems are probably simpler and can be improved.  Each case is taken individually. 

Good Luck.

Warmest Regards,

Dr. Walton Montegut

Walton Montegut, MD
Newport Beach Physician

It's not the cost, it's the results

I recommend seeing an expert for a formal consultation. Cost will vary depending on the individual case/treatment needs. I do liposuction/etching and fat grafting to get a squared defined look.  This can be accomplished with a VASER HI DEF procedure but an in person consultation is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting

Hello and thank you for your question. Scar release and pectoral fat grafting can performed for the appropriate indications.  The cost varies with geographic region, surgeon expertise, and length of time needed to perform the procedure.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD