I would suggest you complete the maxillofacisl surgery first, then determine whether something like a rhinoplasty would be worthwhile.
What should I have done to make myself more attractive?
It is really hard to say from your photograph. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can find out the different options that are available.
Orhtognathic (jaw) surgery can make very positive changes to one's appearance. I wound wait at least a year following your jaw surgery before you consider any other facial procedures.
Hi, from the attached photo the cheeks are flat, the chin is weak, the mandibular angle could be augmented and the nose is a bit large. Instead of invasive OMF surgery you may want to consider the following procedures to create an angular, ruggedly handsome face.
- Cheek augmentation with cheek implants.
- Chin augmentation with a chin implant.
- Dermal filler (I prefer Radiesse) to augment the mandibular angle.
- Rhinoplasty to reduce the size and refine the nasal shape.
Hope this helps.
Chin implant and rhinoplasty candidate
A full set of photographs are required to make any determination about being a candidate for a chin implant and rhinoplasty. Chin implants are placed for patients who have a weak and recessive chin profile to give more projection to the chin to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. A closed rhinoplasty can accomplish decreasing the projection of the nose, shaving down the dorsal hump, addressing asymmetries in the mid bridge area with cartilage grafting techniques, and refine the tip and bridge line as necessary. For many examples and more information of this combination, please see the link and the video below
Rhinoplasty and chin implant?
A rhinoplasty and chin implant is probably all you need. Filler can be used for deep facial lines. Make sure you see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses so you do not end up with an over done look.I would need to see photographs as described on my website to give you a better answer.
Looking to improve facial looks
Thank you for asking about your rhinoplasty and other surgery.
- You actually have a strong masculine face although there is some asymmetry.
- The maxillo-facial surgery should be carefully planned with an expert -
- Correction of the mandibular asymmetry should be discussed in detail with your surgeon in advance.
- That plus a rhinoplasty will make a big differernce.
- While waiting for surgery, Botox to your frown lines and topical skin care based on tretinoin, skin needling and peels can make you look rested, happier and healthy.
- Six months after your major surgery, consider facial implants to reduce remaining asymmetry.
- There is a wide range of implants today - including custom implants if necessary - that can balance your face and allow your inherent goods looks to show at their best.
Always see a Board
Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best
Consider video imaging to assess what changes would be aesthetically beneficial to the face.
Many treatments can be mimicked by video imaging to give you some idea of what to expect. Rhinoplasty is a particularly good model for video imaging.
Thank you your question but complete your maxilla facial surgery as that will dramatically change your appearance then submit questions if you still have concerns