Can I get rid of gynecomastia without surgery? (Photo)

Hi i am 20 When I was 18 years old i my Weight was 60kg and I did not have this problem , but with the increase in the weight of the problem. but sadly when i was between 19 year this problem started. My weight now is 72 kg..........thanks for your answer

Sounds like you've answered your own question. If there was no problem at the lower weight and then two years later with weight gain it was there, it seems logical to try to drop that weight. I would definitely  make every effort on your own before consulting for surgery. If it does come to that make sure you seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon that does this operation on a regular basis. 

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Treating Gynecomastia

Thank you for your question. From the information you provided, it seems that the increase in your chest size is due to weight gain over the past year. Before considering gynecomastia surgery, I recommend trying to drop the weight you put on. However, if you are truly concerned about the possibility of having gynecomastia, consult with a gynecomastia surgeon near you. He/she will check your chest to see if you have true gynecomastia.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Gynecomastia treatment

Thank you for your question. It appears that you have #gynecomastia tissue requiring surgery. The only treatment is surgical involving direct excision of the gland and possible liposuction. Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in male breast reduction, who has great photos, and is an expert in the field. #malebreastreduction

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

It appears as real gynecomastia. Surgery is the only option to eliminate it

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

About Gynecomastia and Treatment

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect men of all different body types. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.