I have a garlic burn in my face. What's the best treatment? (Photo)

I had a garlic burn in my facebook over all the new skin had came...but the area is still becoming dark brown...can you please suggest me any oinment for removal of dark brown dead skin area.

Doctor Answers 2

Hyperpigmentation/Scarring On Face -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating darker skin types. You can do a combination of skin care, lasers, and peels. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 202 reviews

Dark scars from garlic burn

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dark scars on the forehead can be improved with Melarase AM and Melarase PM, light chemical peels, and fractional laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.