No sensation in penis after gynecomastia surgery?

I have gone through a gynecomastia surgery yesterday at first there was problem with urination but doctor told me it was because of anaesthesia and now there is no urination problem but I don't feel any sensation in penis ,i have not tried yet but I might not even get erection if I'll try.

Sensation Problems After Surgery

I definitely agree with your surgeon in the initial urination problem may likely have been something as a result from anesthesia and the remaining sensation issues you are having may be a short-term path in recovering from anesthesia difficulties. I would recommend only giving it another day or two to make sure that everything returns to normal, but then you should definitely see your surgeon in person to discuss these.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your sensation issues.  Though likely self-limited, your sensory changes are either the result of anesthesia or a urinary catheter if one was placed.  I would voice your concerns to your surgeon so that they can ensure appropriate return during your postoperative visits.  Hope this helps.