If donor area is effected by infection, does it lead to any dangerous things?

If donor area effects by infection, is it lead to any dangerous things, i am feeling numbness whenever i touches my donor area, my doctor is out of town and she will come back on 18th nov 2016, so i should wait for 1 week, is it ok or have to examine right away?

If you are worried about infection, you need to contact your doctor and have it looked at right away.

If you are worried about infection, you need to contact your doctor and have it looked at right away.  Faster you contact your doctor, the faster you can treat the problem.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Infection in the donor area

If you have an infection you would want to see a good doctor to make the diagnosis and treat you immediately.Many complications can occur if you don't treat it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pain, warmth, redness

If your donor area is warm and red, or if there is drainage or unexpected pain, there could be an underlying infection.  If so this should be looked at right away.

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon