Rhinoplasty Cost NYC?

Hey so can you give me a estimate of how much my rhinoplasty will cost. I got one quote from a top surgeon of 16G but thats overpriced in my opinion. What, I need is a open rhinoplasty because my nose is thick and tip refining so based on that how much will Rhinoplasty cost me in NYC what would the estimate be around??

Costs for rhino

Rhinoplasty costs internationally will vary greatly - the more difficult the problem the more expensive often and thick skin adds another level of difficulty

Each doctor has their own fees -- the most is not always the best -- but then again - often y ou get what you pay for. The range is usually 8 - 15K

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and based on the complexity of the procedure.  It can range from $7500-$25000.

Rhinoplasty cost

Hello and thank you for your question.   Cost will vary based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  RealSelf can serve as an excellent resource for this. Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD