Would this be considered a weak chin or just a really small chin? (photos)

I've seen the cases of the weak chins that far behind the lips, but what about mine? It doesn't look strong or defined, and it's like pointy-ish...

Would this be considered a weak chin or just a really small chin?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  

From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is "not" weak and has the proper degree of forward projection for a male face, The nose has a large dorsal hump with an under-rotated nasal tip that make the nose appear long...and the chin under-represented even though the chin is not weak.  I can't see the mandibular angles but I suspect that they may be weak as well.  This combines to create an oval shaped face with a low degree of facial "angularity".  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome, angular face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Rhinoplasty to reduce the dorsal hump and refine the nose.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.

Hope this helps.

Do you have a weak chin?

Without an exam your question cannot be answered.  You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision: Candidates for Chin Augmentation - Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation