Can fat transfer be used to replace lost forehead fat? (Photos)

I have lost fat in my forehead. I don't have wrinkles as of yet. I'd like to add fat so there is no longer a dent, but also add a bit more roundness and fullness. I see that they do this a lot in Korea to create a round forehead. Is this a good option?

Yes, fat can be transferred to your four head and brow to replace lost volume. Fat transfer to the face can be done with a facelift or independently. Thank you for your question.

Forehead Contouring -- Fat, Fillers, Implants, Sculptra

this area can be treated with a variety of treatment options including fillers, fat, sculptra but there is higher risk of issues to this area. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Forehead Augmentation

While fat injections are one option for forehead augmentation, it has its disadvantages. Besides how well the injected fat survives there are potential issues with irregularities and unevenness. Should these occur they are very difficult to treat.

Fat to forehead

You can transfer fat to pretty much anywhere you want it.  So you can have some placed into the forehead and temples to give additional fullness there. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon