Is it true that your butt gets bigger (fluffs) after a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I was told that there is a process called "fluffing" which occurs after a Brazilian Butt lift. I was told the butt gets bigger and "fluffs". Personally I don't see how it is medically possible. Is this true?

Thank you for your question, the word fluffs would be incorrect to use in this situation, what truly happens is that after the Brazilian butt lift, which consists of liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. The swelling takes around 3 months for it to go away, so during this periods of time your waist gets smaller as well as all the liposuction areas get smaller since the swelling period starts to fade; The buttocks however since the fat was injected into it, does not go down as much as the liposuction areas. It will decrease in size a little, due to some percentage of fat reabsorbing as well as swelling, however, it doesn't go down as much as the swelling in the liposuction areas.
This causes your body to look smaller an the butt seems to get bigger, but it doesn't, the buttocks stays the same size and all the swelling around it is the one that goes down.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

'Fluffing' Of the Buttocks After Fat Grafting Does Not Exist

Your assumption is correct. There is no such thing as fluffing of fat grafts to the buttocks growing larger months after injection. It is a widespread but false medical myth.

Buttock shape with BBL

I think that you have to be patient with a brazilian butt lift.  There will be a lot of swelling the first few months and the buttocks may be firm. It will take several months to soften up.

Brazilian Butt Lift

There is no such thing as "Fluffing" after BBL. There is decrease in swelling of the liposuction areas and the buttock starts to get its final shape.

If there is any significant muscle spasm or swelling, the buttock shape will definitely change. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Thank you for your question .
That information is incorrect, You have to wait a couple of weeks depending on the way your body feels in order to start seeing final results , but you get a "Fluffing " any time . 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.