I want to know the price to suck the fat out of stomach and put it in the buttocks?

Abdomen to buttocks BBL cost.

In my office, this would cost approximately $4000, and take 2 1/2 hours or so. More areas of liposuction would require more time and cost. Realistically, you may require more than one BBL session for maximum fat :take: since some of the injected fat will always die. Careful harvest and even more precise placement and volume enhancement is critical to maximizing your long-term outcome.

Simply injecting massive amounts of damaged (poor harvest technique) or dead fat into big blobs of "Mazola oil" is what leads to oil cysts, draining lumps, and loss of volume over time. More than one session often leads to the best outcomes. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The price and the quality of result will vary substantially.   You only want to have this procedure performed once.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL cost

First, you have to see if you are a good candidate for a brazilian but lift. In NYC, you are probably looking at between $8000-$15000 for the procedure.

Bbl cost

As you can see from prior responses, bbl pricing varies greatly depending on your location. A reasonable range in the Midwest is $8000-$10000 including facility and anesthesia.

good luck

David Shifrin, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift is somewhat dependent on how much fat can be removed and injected and the time to do. But one could expected a cost in the range of $7500 to $8500.

BBL Cost

Thanks for your question. The brazilian butt lift can range in price from $9500-$13000 depending on the areas of liposuction being done. This should be a one time procedure; those of us who specialize in BBLs and perform 6-8 per week have a technique that has minimal fat loss and does not require multiple surgeries for "the fat to take". Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who can show you hundreds of his/her own before and after pictures. Best of luck. 

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Cost of fat transfer to the buttocks

The cost of a fat transfer procedure to the buttocks varies greatly depending on the experience of the surgeon, the number of areas treated by liposuction, the length of the procedure and the location of the surgery (surgery center, hospital, etc.). This can range from 9000-12000. Cost should only be one small factor in the decision making process. You should find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience and good photos and reviews. Meet with at least three surgeons before making your decision.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD