Otoplasty Gone Wrong , Please HELP. (photos)

I had an otoplasty performed a year ago and I'm not satisfied with the effect , the ears are kind of "Sharp Pointed" now , the problem is that the Concha of the ears was Maximally cutted Pined back, . so my question is it possible to cut the top of the HELIX of the ear (cartilage) and Pin it back ? , am very sorry for my english . but please look at the pictures to see what I mean . on some pictures I'm showing how i would like them to look and which area I'm talking about . Thank you

Otoplasty Revision

Discussing this during a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs otoplasty surgery is the best course of action.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

It is possible to revise an otoplasty. You should find a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon. Talk to the surgeon about what you don't like. Do NOT suggest or demand surgical techiques. 

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon