Otoplasty Gone Wrong , Please HELP. (photos)

I had an otoplasty performed a year ago and I'm not satisfied with the effect , the ears are kind of "Sharp Pointed" now , the problem is that the Concha of the ears was Maximally cutted Pined back, . so my question is it possible to cut the top of the HELIX of the ear (cartilage) and Pin it back ? , am very sorry for my english . but please look at the pictures to see what I mean . on some pictures I'm showing how i would like them to look and which area I'm talking about . Thank you

Doctor Answers 2

Otoplasty Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Discussing this during a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs otoplasty surgery is the best course of action.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 19 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is possible to revise an otoplasty. You should find a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon. Talk to the surgeon about what you don't like. Do NOT suggest or demand surgical techiques. 

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.