I'm looking for a cheap place to get gynecomastia surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm an 18 year old from Texas just graduated high school and am paying my way through college I've had pubertal gyno for all my life it won't go away no matter what I do I also workout 4 times a week this is causing me to have very little self esteem and always avoid taking my shirt off and I'm tired of it if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it is there any doctors that can do my surgery for cheap and with a payment plan? I don't want to go any longer with this place help.
See average cost for Male Breast Reduction

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Estimated Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery

According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment. Costs will also vary with geographic location.  Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.

I'm looking for a cheap place to get gynecomastia surgery. Any suggestions?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns regarding your chest wall appearance. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Be careful about choosing your surgeon based on "cheap" rates; revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.